BEAUTIFUL PLANTS IN YOUR AQUARIUM
Aqua Art Downloads
We care about our customers. We want to make your work easier. For this purpose we provide our catalogs, product photos, image photos and film shots. We give you our permission to use them in your websites, films or social media under one condition. The publication must be directly related to the Aqua Art brand, to the sale of Aqua Art products, to the promotion of the Aqua Art brand or an event organized by Aqua Art.
If you intend to use our materials in the above ways, please ask us for a login and password to access them, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking on the AQUA ART CLOUD logo you will be redirected to a subpage and asked to enter your login and password.
Enter your access data and use Aqua Art materials in accordance with our rules.
Procedure for shipment pick-up
Important! Please follow these steps when receiving a courier package:
- Check the condition of the outer packaging of your shipment very carefully:
- the quality of the security tape (with the Aqua Art logo) if it is not torn or cut,
- box condition: is it not damaged, torn, dented, punctured, wet,
- Number of boxes: whether all boxes have been delivered and their number corresponds to the shipment labels and waybill (for multi-pack shipments).
- If the external appearance of the package raises your concerns and indicates damage to the products inside – definitely refuse to accept the package.
- If everything is in order, sign the waybill. In case of Payment Method: Cash on Delivery transfer the amount due to the courier. Receive the shipment, but do not release the courier yet!
- In the presence of the courier, open the package and check if:
- the shipment is complete (does the quantity of goods match) – count the content of each package by comparing it with the Sales Invoice or Registered Receipt that we sent you along with the shipment, sticking it on the outside of the package in a foil shirt.
- the products inside are not damaged..
- If the courier doesn’t want to wait, convince him to stay because he will have to come back to make a report anyway.
- If you have any objections, make a damage report in the presence of the courier:
- make sure to fill in all the fields on the form,
- remember to keep a copy for yourself.
- Take pictures of the damage (even with a cell phone).
- Notify us by email: email@example.com within 24 hours at the latest:
- provide the shipment and sales document numbers,
- write down exactly what happened,
- attach photos you have taken as message attachments,
- enclose a scanned damage report or send it by fax to: +48 22 213 83 73.
Only if you follow the above rules, your complaint will be dealt with quickly and satisfactorily.
We invite stores to place direct orders by e-mail, fax or telephone. All over Poland our goods will be delivered directly to your store within 24 hours. In order to receive price lists, catalogs and detailed information please contact us directly.
Our preferred form of contact is via email:
- full company data (registration in FK system),
- contact details of the store (delivery address),
- contact details of persons delegated to cooperate.
We will send you back our product catalog and price lists.
You can also contact us by fax or phone – we will be happy to answer any questions.