EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATION
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Aqua Art company was founded on over thirty years of experience and knowledge of the founder and owner, Bartłomiej Lipczyński. His works have gained recognition as evidenced by awards in international competitions. Thus, he is among the world’s leading practitioners of aquascaping – the art of creating underwater landscapes.
The Aqua Art company runs its business in two main directions:
- production and distribution of products for widely understood plant, Dutch and naturalistic aquaristics; details in section Products
- services in the field of designing, building and servicing underwater gardens in offices, homes, restaurants, etc.; we provide comprehensive services, consulting, designing, making and servicing aquariums
Awards received by Bartłomiej Lipczyński, the owner of Aqua Art company, on international competitions:
- II miejsce w konkursie Aquabotanic Contest 2003, organizowanym przez amerykański serwis internetowy Aqua Botanic.
- IX place in The International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest 2003, organized and sponsored by Aqua Design Amano company from Japan. In 2003 the contest attracted 673 entries from 22 countries.
- First place in the International Aquascaping Contest 2003, organized by the Aquatic Gardeners Association from the USA, in the category “Very Large Aquatic Garden”.